What is Frontlines' Mission?
Our mission is to teach, build, and restore, guided by the principal that we shall always labor with, for, and through local ministries, through which God works daily in their local community.
What are our methods and programs?
We endeavor to accomplish our mission through the following five programs:
- Supporting our permanent mission, Casa Heidi Compassion Center, and our resident missionaries, Rev. Raul and Dr. Sarita Herrera, including:
- Pastoral Training
- Medical and Dental Clinics, On-Site and On-Location
- A Malnutrition Intervention Program for Children
- Partnership and Participation with the Red Cross in Campur
Sowing into Campur and the surrounding area through our lasting relationship with Vida Abundante, the Assemblies of God church that is literally across the street from Casa Heidi, and Pastora Isabela Cahuec de Valle, the senior pastor and missionary-in-residence of Vida Abundante, including:
- Special Prayer, Small Group and Worship Services
- Children's Ministries
- Evangelistic Missions to Remote Villages
- Partnering with and supporting like-minded organizations serving Guatemala's youth in other geographies, with the intent of raising up future Godly leaders from today's children and youth, through their development as Christ-centered Guatemalans, their education as powerful ministers in His church, and with them as they pursue the mission to which God calls them.
- Providing direct support and assistance to those three programs by taking to the mission field ourselves in teams of talented, passionate, missional Christians on short-term missions trips.
- Working through the Holy Spirit to knit these efforts together to create thriving, self-sustaining communities that are alive in Him.